The deadline for submission of postgraduate
applications has been extended to 24th of October
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications (Undergraduates) should be done
between 7.00am 13th July, 2017 and 12.00 midnight 24th October, 2017.
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail
account before starting the application
1. Click on Student Portal
2. Click on Register for application at the top left of the
display page to proceed.
3. Enter your Surname correctly, immediately your ID
and Password will be displayed on the browser.
4. On the https://uniben.waeup.org click
on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
5. Enter your Username and the password to login.
6. To start the application process, please click
on‘Application record’, provide all required
information and upload your passport photograph.
7. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED
BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that
the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE
SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD
TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of
8. To pay for the Application, click on“Add online
payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then
click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the
page, follow the instruction to pay the application
fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges),
excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges
with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from
any Commercial Bank.
9. Preview and confirm your information before
submitting your application online. (No correction
will be accepted after the closing date).
10. Print out an acknowledgment slip that contains the
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT
Application website closes by 24nd October, 2017
(i.e. all applications must be concluded online not
later than 24th October, 2017). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination. Postgraduate Programmes by Examination