Here’s How To Apply For UNIBEN POST-UTME Screening 2017
1. Visit uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal
3. Click on WAEUP Portal .
4. Then Click Application at the top left
of the display page to proceed.
5. Select the 2017/2018 Admission
Screening Application .
6. Click on Register for Application
7. Enter your Surname exactly as
written on the JAMB Registration slip
and your JAMB Registration Number
immediately, your ID and Password
will be displayed on the browser.
8. On the https://uniben.waeup.org click
on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
9. Enter your Username and the
password to login.
10. To start the application process, please
click on ‘Application record’, provide
all required informationand upload
your passport photograph.
11. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1”
COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG
FORMAT ONLY. Great care should
also be taken to follow the specified
formats on the UNIBEN website and
portal. NOTE that the photograph
uploaded will be the only valid ID for
all admitted candidates throughout
their stay in the University of Benin.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD
TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/
forfeiture of admission.
12. To pay for the Application, click
on “Add online payment ticket” at the
bottom of the page, then click on “Pay
Via Remita” on the top left corner of
the page, follow the instruction to pay
the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The
fee excludes other charges),the
admission screening exercise past
forN 1,500:00 (optional); excluding
Services charges with a valid ATM-
Enabled Card from any Commercial
Bank in Nigeria
13. A link is displayed “Download past
questions to practice upon successful
14. Preview and confirm your
information before submitting your
application online. (No correction
will be accepted after the closing
15. Go back online on the appointed date
to print out the acknowledgement slip
that contains your specific screening