The University of British Columbia created a
computer program called DeepLoco that
uses deep learning to teach itself to walk,
run, and even dribble a ball.
It could help video
games become much more realistic and even
aid robots in the real world.
- Sex and marriage with robots Is Just Around The Corner. Watch Out!
- JAMB Admission 2018: Cut off Mark 2018/2019 for All Schools
- 16 psychological tricks to make people like you immediately
- 23 Universities Adopt Jamb’s New Cut-offs Mark
- National Open University NOUN Admission Form 2018/2019 is Out – Apply
- Who Created God? – An Invalid Question
- Nigeria Vs Zambia: Five Super Eagles Players To Watch Out For
- Reforming the Nigerian Military To Become a World-Class Institution
- Admission crisis and Nigeria’s education system
- Deadly addictions claiming Nigerians’ lives